Monday, August 12, 2013

08.05 - 08.11 - Niagara Falls, Toronto

On Monday we went for shopping. I got a lot of t-shirts, shirts and trousers. My gardrobe is renewed thanks to Flora.
On Tuesday we had a funny night. After work we went home and wanted to wash my clothes, everyhing that had a little or bigger dot, dirt on it Flora put a special stain remover. But! When I tried to put money on my qcard a made a mistake in my password so I was blocked out. Thank you Quinnipiac! It said, try it later or contact your system administrator. When, how long, where, who, how? If you are a smart QU student you can figure it out or wash tomorrow. Because we were not sure about the power of the stain remover we had to rinse it at least. But Flora said, nonono. We are going to wash everything with hands! I was like?!?!?! But she was serious. I dont have to say that I was really mad at QU...It is just ridiculous how much the system is leaking because of problems, mistakes and bugs in many ways and on a top of this. Nobody cares about these problems. I emailed somebody and two days later I got back the answer, then she suppose the problem is solved. Thanks:)
But anyway we drunk a couple of beers and washed everything in 4 hours then crashed to bed.
Bence was the centrifugal

Flora is baking delicious brownie

On Wednesday we visited Mr. Aczel Janos at The Goulash Place in Danbury.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/goulash-place-danbury
I like this place a lot and wanted to show it to Flora. We had actaully too much food and it was enough for the next day lunch as well.
Stuffed cabbage and goulash

Thursday was chilling and preparing for the big trip.

On Friday after work we jumped into the car in New Haven and I drove 7 hours to Tonawanda, next to the border. I had to get mad at the motel, because they overbooked their motel and we had to go to another place where for $10 surcharge we were accommodated. I was 40 minutes on the phone with the manager to arrange a refund. It was a pain.
We had the whole Saturday for the Niagara Falls and the afternoon for Lake Ontario and Toronto.




On the way to the Falls having a short break and dinner with my attorney

At the motel's parking lot where everything seemed fine until I went in.

On the way to the next hotel sitting in a traffic jam.

In the hotel

On Saturday we had to change oil in my car and in the meantime we were just walking around in a big mall. 

It fits:)

Just like hello kitty

WTF?! Anybody wants a hamburger necklace?

Almost ready

Having pizza and salad before the Falls

Huhuu! The first pic at the Falls

Together

Pretty and mine



We had wonderful weather!

The misty boat

Flora

Flora2

Flora3 Bence1

Flora4 Rainbow1

Hugging the bear

This is Toronto from the shore of Lake Ontario

We were amazed by the view and the spot with three chairs and a sign: "We know that the view is priceless that is why we put these chairs here for you. Enjoy!" 

Stone feet - Flora's idea

Very cool!



It was just great. We went out on a random exit just to see if we can go to the shore. And at the first road where private property signs were everywhere we pointed out a narrow path with the above mentioned sign. It was all arranged for us. 

This is in Toronto waiting for the ferry to get to the Island Park

This is a huge adventure park



From the island the city

I was fishing for a big big black killer whale:)

Feelin' good

The ferry

The city center with the CN tower

At the CN tower


On the way back crossing the border on the Rainbow bridge

We stopped by at an icecream shop where Flora was challenged again with a huge cone:)

I liked this idea!

At the Robert H. Traman State Park in Ithaka
There was a huge flood the day before we arrived and we were not supposed to be here where the photo was taken. It was so cool when nobody was around. 
This was really nice

I found a book that writes about the States' best restaurants and there was also in Ithaka.
It has the best fish and chips and the famous pine burger. We ordered both. My fish was really the best fish and chips ever.

Good food!

Two bonuses:











No comments:

Post a Comment