Tuesday, June 11, 2013

06.03 - 06.09 - UIL

I started working at United Illuminating Corporations or UIL Holding as an enterprise risk management intern. I work full time on this project and am having a great time with my boss since the first day.

I am sitting in a cubicle that has no window and surrounded by three walls:) My bosses boss reports to the CEO and only my direct boss and I are working on this confidential project. Nobody, even my bosses boss has no access to the raw data! I love it!

I got pretty much free hands in a lot of things, can be creative and creator/organizer as well at the same time. I will have a lot to take away on one day from this company. I also learnt a lot about Enterprise Risk Management and ERA (Enterprise Risk Assessment), as well as BCP (business continuity planning). Wonderful stuff that you can use in any kinds of business.

I am looking forward to accomplish this mission!

Great to meeting you, Charles!


No comments:

Post a Comment