Tuesday, June 11, 2013

05.13 - 05.19 - NYC, Boston, D.C., Philly, Niagara

In one week I took my mom to Boston, Cambridge, Niagara Falls, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., and New York. It was 1759 miles (2814 km) not counting the local driving, altogether it was probably more than 3000 km-s.
http://goo.gl/maps/RVoKn

Nagyobb térképre váltás
Hamden-Cambridge-Boston-Niagara Falls (Canada)-Hamden-Philadelphia-Washington D.C.-Hamden-New York

Monday-Tuesday: Boston, Cambridge, Niagara Falls (Canada)
Wednesday: local fun, dinner with Jeffrey and Alley
Thursday-Friday: Philadelphia, Washington
Saturday: dealing with my car (on my birthday it broke down on the highway)
Sunday: New York (meeting and sightseeing with Erna)





































































See you Anya and Erna!
I miss you Floram!

Will be there soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment