Thursday, May 2, 2013

04.15 - 04.24 - Berlin

This post covers my Berlin trip from 04.19-04.24.

I had been waiting for this trip for two months. I spent 4 days with my Flora!

http://goo.gl/maps/uqu7c
Traveled distance: 8000 km, 6400 miles
Traveled hours from door to door: 2 x 21 hours

We visited every famous sightseeing spot in Berlin. Had a wonderful time and weather there.
Visited places:

Berlin _ FB nagyobb térképen való megjelenítése

1. Alexanderplatz with the Galeria - Berlin downtown center

From the top of the Park Inn - you can do bungee jumping
Alexanderplatz is really the heart of Berlin
 2. Fernsehturm
The Fernsehturm - the highest building in Europe
The view of the Berliner Dom from the Fernsehturm
 3. Berliner Dom




Berlin from the Dom

4. Humboldt University

5. St. Hedwig's Cathedral


inside the cupola - fascinating

 6. Brandenburger Tor

7. Soviet Denkmal 
No wikipedia post - forgivable past

8. Trabant - the symbol of the Eastern block 
We have checked out the Trabant museum as well. Crazy shit:) I gotta need one!

9. Berlin Victory Column - Siegessäule
On the top 

The view of Berlin from the Victory Culomn

 10. Government district

This is Spezi. I loved that drink. First I thought it is "Laza", so beer plus coke, plus sprite, plus fanta. I enjoyed the buzz drinking thus. Then it turned out that this is a alcohol-free beverage. 
:D What psychology can make:D 
11. Bundestag - Reichstag
Inside the Bundestag, during the tour

12. Pergamon Museum

Ishtar Gate

13. Old Museum 

 14. Checkpoint Charlie

The point - not very dramatic - I could say: disappointing


 15. Berlin Wall
At the Gestapo Museum with the wall in the background 

16. Schloss Sanssouci in Potzdam

Chinese Palance at Sanssouci

In the building my last photo before they stopped me taking any photos:S
:)
 17. Old Town Church

18. Dutch Quarter 


And two photos of us


:)







No comments:

Post a Comment