Monday, July 15, 2013

06.24 - 07.07 - Hungary II.

Couple things from those two beautiful weeks:
long pole fishing - 11.5 meters - 38 ft

in action
catching a carp
(the story of this carp is that we had no bite on the carp rod for 10 hours and then i decided to throw the bait 120 meters away from our spot close to the cane, after two hours waiting the signal moved 5 centimeters and stayed there i immediately noticed the change and picked up the rod, the rest is caught on tape - it weighted 2.72 kg and guessed in the video between 2.5 and 3 kg)

My freshly graduated attorney Dr. Flora Burai!

Congratulations!!!

Just like this!
Hungarian BBQ

this is where and how you grill the best stuff ever!

YAY

sticking my nose to the grind stone - nope, not at all, i was not the chef:)

the result - grilled pumpkin, pork, beef, chicken, onion, potato
on the Danube
the view from the boat
examining a small lizard 
at my grandfather's vineyard - nostalgia 

on the peak with one of the most beautiful lakes in the background and with the most beautiful girl!

"deeproad" on the hill which can be 15 meters deep at some point
on a beautiful roundtrip 
after building a dam - it is designed to depict a letter F, like Flora

My best two weeks!

I was going back and forth a lot between Debrecen-Tarcal-Budapest, met a lot of my friends (but I had time only to meet a few of them, we will make up for in the winter that is for sure!), celebrated my girlfriend's graduation and my grandmother's 83rd birthday, went to party and fish, set up my hostel's fourth season successfully. I will spend more time with my family at home next time for sure!
It was one of my most intense two weeks and the best ones!






No comments:

Post a Comment