Monday, June 18, 2012

06.12 - 06.19 - Boston and Great Smoky Mountains, KY

My last week was also exciting.
I only spent one night at home. On Wednesday we went out with Jeffrey and looked couple places for old luxury cars. I found my desired car: Dodge Magnum Hemi:

On Thursday I went to Boston to visit my friend, Henna and her husband. We had a great time together!

I love Boston!

Street Art - not bad!
_________________________________________________________
As I arrived back from Boston, we headed towards Tennessee and Kentucky immediately.
Our itinerary:
2000 miles in 54 hours

The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is one of the most beautiful and the most visited national park in the US. 


2024 meters / 6072 ft

Bob sucked:D

Living on a highland

The view

Hiking

Almost reached the peak

Heading towards the peak
____________________________________

The Birthplace of the KFC!! Legendary place for me!

With Mr. Sanders

Where else could i buy better KFC stuff?

:D 
This post is short. I got to pack my stuff and ready for my journey home. Hungary here I come!!!
I try to keep posting even in Hungary!

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment