Saturday, December 31, 2011

12.19-12.25 - Christmas 2012

Christmas Time!!!
I don't have time to celebrate Christmas... I have to study... Of course, Tomi!:D (My little brother, Tamás)

 My Dad stood up the Christmas tree


My Mom with the Christmas goose

The best, mandatory, mother-made, Bulgarian special cake: "Krémpita"

Tomi decorated the tree!

Tomi put together a computer to my mother's nameday (Eva, 12.24)

The Christmas Tree!!!

Presents 

 Waiting before eating

The festive table with fish-soup (Hungarian tradition) - we caught the fish

I love the Christmas!

My family!

The main dish: french fries, fried goose, fried fish, and onion rings, hmmm:D

Singing a Hungarian Christmas song: "Kiskarácsony, nagykarácsony..."

Christmas 2011! I had a great time with my family with visiting our grandparents and my girlfriend! It was a perfect Christmas Time!!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment