Saturday, May 24, 2014

02.17 - 03.07 - ASM Bence

I've successfully taken my assistant manager trainee exam on the last day of the class and also earned my certified food safety manager certificate.
The 8 weeks training was so great it is hard to describe how much I learnt about Walmart and the retail business operation. I've met wonderful people on the class, eaten incredible amount of food.
I gained at least 10-15 pounds of weight because of my extensive restaurant visits.
It is hard to capture everything that happened to me after 3 month looking back but again it was a great feeling when I became a legit assistant manager at Walmart.


Some examples of my special diet:)














This was the material for the exam. Over 2400 pages

The first photo with my first smart phone


Jack was the best! I miss you, Jack!



HOT wings!

Walmart ready:)

No comments:

Post a Comment